اصدقاء ميمي

اهلا بزائرنا الكريم نتمنى ان تكون من افراد منتدانا الغالي

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

اصدقاء ميمي

اهلا بزائرنا الكريم نتمنى ان تكون من افراد منتدانا الغالي

اصدقاء ميمي

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
اصدقاء ميمي

الأصدقاء و المرح والتسلية

المواضيع الأخيرة

» المستحيلات الـ 15
Day 1: How To Learn Vocabulary‎ I_icon_minitimeالجمعة مايو 04, 2012 6:39 am من طرف Admin

» الزوج ........................لزوجة
Day 1: How To Learn Vocabulary‎ I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أبريل 16, 2012 6:14 pm من طرف Admin

» قصة الحجاج بن يوسف الثقفي و الحسن البصري
Day 1: How To Learn Vocabulary‎ I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 30, 2011 3:49 am من طرف Admin

» قيل لحكيم
Day 1: How To Learn Vocabulary‎ I_icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 28, 2011 2:50 am من طرف Admin

» كأن أمه أرضعتك ....
Day 1: How To Learn Vocabulary‎ I_icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 28, 2011 1:49 am من طرف Admin

»  ارفق بنفسك
Day 1: How To Learn Vocabulary‎ I_icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 28, 2011 1:45 am من طرف Admin

» لمن يدخل موقعي...................هام
Day 1: How To Learn Vocabulary‎ I_icon_minitimeالإثنين يونيو 27, 2011 2:29 pm من طرف Admin

» total video converter
Day 1: How To Learn Vocabulary‎ I_icon_minitimeالأحد أبريل 17, 2011 8:43 pm من طرف Admin

» total video converter
Day 1: How To Learn Vocabulary‎ I_icon_minitimeالأحد أبريل 17, 2011 8:40 pm من طرف Admin

التبادل الاعلاني

Day 1: How To Learn Vocabulary‎

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

عدد المساهمات : 235
    نقاط : 831
    السٌّمعَة : 0
    تاريخ التسجيل : 22/02/2010

Day 1: How To Learn Vocabulary‎ Empty Day 1: How To Learn Vocabulary‎

مُساهمة من طرف Admin الأحد فبراير 28, 2010 7:35 pm

How are you doing today? We're writing because you asked for our email course and you want to improve your English. You will get a total of 8 automatic emails from us-- one every day for 8 days. Then you will get extra emails every 2-4 weeks.

We will also send you "live" emails to tell you about our newest blog videos and ideas!
    This Email Course is sent only to subscribers.

To unsubscribe, go to [وحدهم المديرون لديهم صلاحيات معاينة هذا الرابط]

"I'm so glad that I signed up for the "Effortless English system"! It really works! I was afraid to talk in the past. Only a week later, I spoke to my English teacher! She was amazed! I'm really improving my English and I'm happy with this fact!"
    --Niya Kolev, Bulgaria

We are Kristin Dodds, Joe Weiss, and AJ Hoge. Together, we created Learn Real English to teach you real English conversation. Together, we have over 25 years of English teaching experience.

We will teach you a new method for learning. We will teach you how to study-- to speak English faster and more easily.

***Your First Suggestion

Imagine speaking English automatically... without thinking. The words come out of your mouth easily, and fast. You understand instantly.

To do this, you must change the way you study English. Your first action is to stop studying English words. What?

Stop studying English words.

That's right, do not memorize words. Native speakers do not learn English by remembering single words. Native speakers learn phrases.

Phrases are GROUPS of words that naturally go together.

"I am so proud of you!!!! You are an excellent teacher with power and infectiousness ....you helped me improve my accent !!!!! Thank You For All!!"
    --Elena Mwrou

**Learn 4x Faster

Research by Dr. James Asher proves that learning with phrases is 4-5 times faster than studying individual words. 4-5 Times Faster.

Also, students who learn phrases have much better grammar.

Click Here To Watch The Video For Rule # 1

***RULE 1: Always Study and Review Phrases, Not Individual Words

Never study a single, individual word. Never.

When you find a new word, always write down The Phrase it is in. Always. When you review, always review all of the phrase,.. not the word.

Collect phrases.

Your speaking and grammar will improve 4-5 times faster. Always write the complete phrase.

Never again study a single word. Never write a single word in your notebook,
    Learn Phrases Only.

Click Here To Watch The Video For Rule # 1

**Your Next Tip Comes Tomorrow
    During this week, we will teach you 7 rules for learning English. We will send you a new rule each day, for 7 days.

We look forward to helping you improve your English!

Have a great day Smile

Cheers,

Kristin Dodds, Joe Weiss, & AJ Hoge
    [وحدهم المديرون لديهم صلاحيات معاينة هذا الرابط]
    Learn Real English LLC

PS: Today's Homework:

1. Get Audio for this rule and Listen To It Several Times

Listen to the audio AND read the email at the same time. Do this 5 times.
    Listen only to the audio, without reading the email. Do this 5 times.
    Click Here To Download The Audio Of This Email
    2. Make a Phrase Notebook.
    Collect and Review Phrases Always. Never write only a single word, always save the entire phrase or sentence. Always review the entire phrase or sentence.

I´ve been working the way you suggested listening to the lessons. I have gained more fluency when speaking and self-confidence. As a result, I was able to get a job as an interpreter of the English Language. Thank you very much.

--Victor Escobedo, Venezuela

3. We want to thank you again for joining our email course.

We are really enjoying the thousands of emails and comments we are getting from excited students.

It's truly amazing. When we made Learn Real English, we thought it was a good idea. But we had no idea there would be SO MUCH excitement.

It's totally amazing-- and now we are super-busy trying to run the website and take care of everything.

-------------------------
    Very Very Important
    -------------------------
    This is a very powerful course... and it will change your life-- but only when you use it correctly.

To get the full power of this course, you absolutely MUST listen to the audios for each Rule.... and you MUST watch the videos.

We recommend that you listen to the audios many times each day.... and watch each video several times.

This is very very important-- this course if powerful... but only for people who follow this system.

So please, listen to every audio many times.... and watch every video several times....

.... and soon, you will write us with YOUR success story!

هذا الموضوع منقول من ايميل بعث لي ادخلو و انظروا الموقع مفيد

--

مواضيع مماثلة

-

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الخميس مايو 02, 2024 3:44 pm